![]() |
| He's my buddy Big-A readin' skatemag @ subway station. Rad. |
![]() |
| Personal belongings, like those colours! |
![]() |
| Street dogs pushing around! |
![]() |
| OG band playin' in da middle of da night,spontaneous.Respect. |
![]() |
| Vincent Alvarez board in my room. Makes me feel good every day. |
![]() |
| Here he is, mr Culinarist, eating American goodies. Look at that smiley face he's having! |
![]() |
| Yup. Capitalist- propaganda-stuff here. |
![]() |
| Christmas is coming to town. But where is the snow? |
![]() |
| Elijah, he's my favourite at the moment. |
![]() |
| When I was a kiddo I had a neighbour who ate every day pasta and drank Coke.This is for him. |
![]() |
| Big-K is the one and only. Handling business here by his iPhone, I guess. One of my heroes. |











Toivelokero:
VastaaPoistaCan we get Big-A to review Kenny Andersons part in Pretty Sweet? Would be #prettysweet. Thanks!
Big-A is MY life . my #prettysweet life.
VastaaPoista